Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog about a whole lot of nothing. My inspiration to start the blog: I love to write. That, and I love to share my stories, thoughts and opinions. This way, only the people who want to read them can. I feel as though I will loose a lot less friends that way. ; )

I started a music blog (St. Pete Music Scene) focused on the reggae/rock/dub genre a while back that was somewhat successful, but just too time consuming. I became kind of obsessed with finding new artists, shows, news, etc. I find myself sleeping a lot less became a little burnt out. With "Thoughts About Nothing" I can now post about whatever I come across on my leisure, without being confined to just one specific topic or genre. And trust me - I have plenty to share. I will be posting announcements on local events, news, as well as discussions on music, art, fashion, health & wellness, exercise, work (I'm a PR girl, graduated a little over a year ago and still trying to figure out what I want to be when I'm grown up) and my everyday musings. I will also be sharing lots and lots of photos. There are two things you should know about me: I am immune to embarrassment and I almost never take myself seriously. I subject myself to public humiliation on the reg and am OK with that. Its just part of who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment